PT cruiser has a rough idle, very boggy, loss of acceleration, smells like gas,engine shaky, really crappy fuel mileage

I don’t know anything about a PT Cruiser specifically. I remember on my Dodge truck, I’m pretty sure there’s a small ground strap from the hood to the firewall, and the PCM was on the firewall. Given that info (if a PT is similar in design) and the code you’re getting, I’m afraid you may have damaged the PCM. I would try to find if there’s a fuse labeled “PCM” or “ECM” and see if it’s blown. Hopefully there is another blown fuse and that is the issue.

Do you know what the fuse was for that you replaced already? Did you disconnect the battery cables to reset the computer after you replaced it?

Check the entire exhaust system for leaks.

#17 IOD and no I didn’t reset the pcm by leaving cables off I just put fuse in and turned the key and it popped right on it with issues. And I’m not finding a fuse for pcm ecm unless it’s called something dif. And yes my ecm is located on the fire wall

Looks like #15 is for the transmission control module. Probably not the issue, but I’d check the fuse just to be sure. I did a little googling and it looks like #11 in the interior fuse panel is labeled “engine module/abs/trac” on some years. Might be worth looking at that one if yours has it.

There’s probably a ground strap/wire from the engine to the firewall or inner fender. Make sure it didn’t get burnt into during the jump start or something.