Prologue - 2004 subaru with 2 new gaskets

thanks! I know I ask alot of questions…not everyone likes that- but I need to be on top of things as women - our world can take advantage of women - but less one’s like me :slight_smile: Thanks for making me feel welcome:)

I love questions.
I’m a retired denizen of the collegiate hallways!
And trust me, crooked ain’t gender-biased. Crooks are the most equal opportunity people there are.

It sounds like a great price. My local mechanic(Subaru expert) at $65/hr charges about $1000-$1200 to do a head gasket job on a Subaru. I never like them as they tie him up all day, he states it is a long day for him.

yes- deceit is and is not gender based - in our world perceived vulnerability can trigger it. so - you all are in agreement that $600 sounds good for struts or Andrew were you talking about my gaskets?

I appreciate your openness mountain bike:)

Good point. I must have a vulnerable look about me… ;-/

$600 is about the going cost for struts. It should include an alignment, which you’ll need. You may want to ask, just so there’s no surprises.

Sincere best.

thanks I will:)

and…we can all be vulnerable at a times- we are human after all:)

It’s great to have a follow up, but it would have been better to put it on the original thread, so viewers see the entire saga in context in the future.

they closed my thread i could not do that - I would have!