Problem with my car

i have a 2001 chevy malibu it has a hesitate and go when i;m driving it had it checked twice by dealer and a shop said tansmission is not a problem and checked sensors said no problem its been doing this for 3 yrs i know of if it was the tranemission you would think it would be out by now really puzzled by cause its still a good car with low miles husdand put new plug wires and plugs in it the expensive ones is there anything you can tell me

i have 2001 chevy malibu it has a hesitation and go when i’m driving it had it checked twice by dealer and a shop said transmission is not a problem and checked sensors said no problem its been doing this for 3 yrs i know of if it was the transmission you would think it would out by now really puzzeled by this cause its still a good car with low miles husband put new plug wires and plugs in it the expensive ones is the anything you can tell me

Is there anything I can tell you? Yeah, use proper grammar and punctuation.

Also, more info would be nice, like more on the hesitation. Is it when you’re accelerating from a stop, when you’re driving in the city, passing someone, just randomly on the highway, or some other time? What’s the engine doing (revving up, bogging down?) Is there a Check Engine Light on?

I think you might have a fuel delivery problem. You might check all the wiring to the fuel pump. I had one with a bare spot once that would kill the pump sometimes, then it would be all right. Of course, it never messed up at a shop. I found it by pure luck.

Some of those hesitation problems while at steady speeds are caused by a bad O2 sensor. If you are at a steady speed and your car slows down and takes a while to respond to the pedal being pushed and then has a great surge of power, you may be in luck.