Price of new car after one year

The RDX is getting the usual mid-cycle freshening for 2016, not a complete redesign. Mild styling changes and some modest additional features. The current (second generation) RDX was introduced about three years ago. The first generation was smaller and had a turbo four, not a six, as it now has. Despite the bigger engine in a bigger vehicle, gas mileage improved with the redesign. I quite like the RDX. It doesn’t feel as luxurious as most of the competition, but it also costs less.

I once needed a car for one year and found an early lease return that the dealer wanted to lease for another year. The cost was reasonable, and I had no out of pocket costs other than a couple of oil changes.

Anytime you buy a car at a dealer, you are going to lose a lot of money on it when you sell, even on a used car. When you buy a used car at a dealer ,he wants retail price. No one will buy a used car from an individual and pay dealer retail for it. You can’t provide a warranty like a dealer and used car lemon laws don’t apply when you sell, you are not as easy to sue and you don’t have a mechanic to fix little things that a dealer will do to keep a customer happy.