Pontiac Vibe Sound from Right side of Vehicle

I own a Pontiac Vibe 2006 80K manual trans, and i hear a noise while i am driving down the road on the right side of the vehicle. It is a very slight or dampened sound that is a mild squeak. It makes the sound while going straight. Turning does not effect the sound. When i put on the breaks it does not effect the sound.

What is it? Thank you for your help

"…i hear a noise while i am driving down the road on the right side of the vehicle. "

Well, there’s your problem. You should be driving on the bottom side of the vehicle, where the wheels are. (Sorry.) Does it squeak just when you go over bumps (when the suspension is working)? Does it squeak in time with wheel rotation? Could be a brake wear indicator. You might want to take a passenger to listen closely from the front and rear seats to try to isolate the squeak. The passenger can push on door panels, etc. to see if the sound changes.

Thanks. It makes it all of the time. It makes no difference if i am turning, or going right or left.

But you have to be moving, right? Is it rhythmic - like squeak, squeak, squeak - like a rotating part? Is it irregular? Is it speed related?

And it’s a squeak, not a squawk, or a buzz, or a screech?.

It is not speed related. It is a very constant squeak.Not very loud and coming from the rear of the car

Jack up each rear wheel and give it a spin. Rock each wheel to check for a loose bearing.

Thats a good idea. Thank you