Placing key-fobs in Faraday Cage?

He is preparing to deliver a theft prevention lecture at the community center.

2 Likes

For him it’s another reason for not buying a nicer car

2 Likes

Next up, dual climate control; real or myth, how does it happen, 2 ac compressors, 2 heater cores?? :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

And …. How does a Faraday cage protect you from car jacking?! :person_facepalming:t3:

And if a frog had wings it wouldn’t bump it’s booty every time it jumped…

There are somethings you just can’t stop/change… If you are that worried about it, then I heard there is this thing called the internet and it even has internet shopping from just about any store you choose, and they will ship/deliver it to your door, you can even get a weeks worth of shopping brought to your house, normally the same day… And you don’t have to even worry about Covid… You can technically never leave your house and have almost everything you need brought to your house…

You are way over thinking this sir…

2 Likes

“The Club” ? As seen on late-night tv commercials?

Maybe just a garage. But when people complained to bruce Williams that there were no jobs, he said move. Fits for getting your car stolen too.

I really enjoyed listening to Bruce Williams back then.

2 Likes

I liked him too, but I will not eat blue box mac&cheese😀

That works for folks like us that can move. Some people might switch neighborhoods but the same crime problems might exist wherever they can afford too move.

2 Likes

That went right over my head. What do you mean?

Yeah I didn’t catch that either. Listened to him every night but don’t remember that. Used to buy the Kraft version in college and kind of don’t much care for the stuff much now. 29 cents a box at k mart if I remember right.

I think it’s a reference to Kraft mac & cheese. It doesn’t hold a candle to Mrs JT’s m&c. Approved by the M&C Queen, our youngest daughter. I’m not a mac &cheese fan, but it is quite good.

P.S.: this is a paid, political announcement. I don’t have to sleep in the woods now. :smile:

We used to call those days the macaroni days. 19 cent cheeseburger or 29 cent box of Kraft. Then stated making money.

When people called Bruce that were deeply in debt, he would tell to get a second or third job and to save money on food by eating mac&cheese.
Yes, blue box means the mac$cheese with the powdered “cheese”.
I do eat mac&cheese made with real cheese.

Actually, I prefer velvetta. I was sent to the store to buy some and couldn’t find it anywhere with the cheese. Then the clerk showed it to me in the regular display. Little did I know. As long as we are talking food, but I did drive to the store.

There’s a new vegetarian version of Kraft mac&cheese, but I’ve never tried it.

I think that any mac and cheese without meat additives qualifies as vegetarian, but not vegan.

1 Like

I love Mac & Cheese, and if someone tries to feed me tree bark M&C, they might get shot… :bomb: :skull_and_crossbones: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:rofl:

1 Like

Rumor has it that tree bark is a major ingredient in vegan mac and cheese. :wink:

2 Likes