Parking

I would have called the cops, backed up enough to block her in, allowed the car to “die”, pop the hood, stare blankly for a while, and have the car amazingly start right up as the cops arrive.

Note for future reference: 2 handy tools to carry in the glove box are a valve core removal tool and/or an ice pick.
You never know when you may really have to apply some air to seal a tire bead or chip ice from around the wheel wells.

what an idiot, people are real dopes when it comes to parking. I drive a 1992 tempo, I like ym car, but lets all be honest, it isn’t worth very much. I’m looking for a spot at the mall, and go into the furthest lot away from door, in this mall, there aren’t ever any spots. I spotted what I thought was one, well it was one kinda, we had a Dodge Ram 3500, taking over the right half of the spot, and a Kia Sedona, angling in from the left quite a bit, I looked and observed theoretically I could fit, I thought. So what I did was line up straight with the spot in the asile, and pull in, it worked in a sense, my car got in without hitting anybody. However it wasn’t really to my advantage since I couldn’t really open either door very far. I managed to get out through the window, then went about my business. By chance, the ram owner and me arrived back at the vehicles at the same time, this is what she said to me “You parked so close that my daughter can’t get in the truck.” "me “uhuh” her “who taught you how to drive” door slams, off she goes. Yes Who taught me how to drive, parking in between the lines of a parking space, man I’m a jerk. Nevermind the fact she took up 2 spots, and in a place where there is a critical shortage. I don’t really care if in the very back of an underused lot, you take up 2 3 4 or 6 spots. Go ahead, take up as many as you can. When there isn’t enough parking to go around, take up only 1. Geez.