One foot driving vs two feet driving (a/t car)

You want the right answer? The right answer is that there is no right answer.
I can also tell you that getting driving advice from a child, as you suggested, is NOT the right answer.

@grandi, 당신은 사소한 작은 트롤입니다.

Still can’t tell which freeking page I’m on…oh, wait, that’s another thread.

Golly, the bank called and they tracked me down. They want me to pay for their damaged wall. I’ve got to find a new bank.

The reason that this discussion is not taken seriously by some of us is that it has been hashed over umpteen times. As much as some like to use neuro science to justify their position, it just doesn’t make any difference. Its what we do and what we have gotten accustomed to. I’ll put my million miles of two foot driving against anyone else’s one foot technique. Its like which is the proper way to start your car? Start car first then put seat belt on and adjust mirrors or put belt on, adjust mirrors and start your car? It just doesn’t matter.

Moving on now to wouldn’t it be better if we all drove on the left like the English? I mean if they aren’t going to change, maybe we all should. People have been killed trying to remember which way to look for cars, left or right when crossing streets. And isn’t it time we don’t have 4x8 foot sheets of plywood and 2x4s and 8 foot ceilings. I’m sure we could get used to the metric system if thats all there was. And don’t forget all the plot plans and surveys would have to be converted to meters instead of feet. I remember 50 years ago it was a sure thing and all they have done is confuse everything.

@‌wesw

Speaking of taxi drivers . . .

On my way home I saw a camry hybrid taxi rear end another car HARD

So much for taxi drivers being safer . . . they’re merely human, like the rest of us

So much for the idea that people driving hybrids drive conservatively . . . some do, some don’t