Oil leaking

Our 95 Buick Park-ultra is leaking oil in it’s parking spot, but we can find only one minor leaking spot which is along 3 bolts on the left rear side of the oil pan plus a few dribbles at the drain. We replaced the oil drain bolt but the threads remain iffy. What is the best way to strenthen the mate of the drain, and do we need to raplace the oil pan gasket, Is there some reason the inside of this supercharged engine could be carrying a too high internal pressure and forcing oil out?

DICKGRIFFIN

The first thing that I would check is the PCV valve.
If it is clogged shut, it can lead to both oil leaks and increased oil consumption.

Thanks, I will

Check the oil sending unit, it’s easy to miss if it’s leaking.

Ed B.

" What is the best way to strenthen the mate of the drain,"
You can get a slightly over-sized self tapping plug, or you can have an insert installed in the pan.
"do we need to raplace the oil pan gasket"
It is normal to have some seepage around the oil pan and the valve cover gaskets at this age. As long as it is just damp and not dripping, I would leave it as is.

"Is there some reason the inside of this supercharged engine could be carrying a too high internal pressure and forcing oil out? "
Your oil leaks may not be due to internal pressure. If there is high pressure it will be due to having worn rings allowing too much blow-by. Remove the oil filler cap while the engine is running. If you get a lot of air puffing out, then you have excessive blow-by.