Odd Behavior of Mazda 3 2010

My Mazda has 50k miles on it. I have recently gotten a new job where I park my car in a covered parking garage.When the car is parked in this parking grage It cranks fine but it is slow to start. The car does this odd behavior only inside the parking garage when I am coming home from work. It starts fine in the morning. Recently I did not start it for 2 days, and it cranked up and started just fine. I am not sure what exactly is wrong with it. My other question is how long is too long, is a 4 second start time too long or am I just over thinking this one. Thanks

Try turning the key switch on for a few seconds without starting the car, then off. Then try starting. That helps get the fuel pressure up before the engine tries to start. And see below for more discussion.

http://community.cartalk.com/discussion/2297794/2010-mazdaspeed-3-will-start-smoothly-only-if-revved-before-shutting-off/p1

“…is a 4 second start time too long or am I just over thinking this one.”

To me, over 2 seconds to start is too long (especially if it only takes, say, less that a second in the morning. Nothing to panic about, but worth exploring as suggested above.