Not happy with Honda

In order to replace the glass cover the bumper has to be removed on most cars, so that isn’t unique to Honda. If it was just the bulb the bumper wouldn’t have had to be removed.

Caddyman hates Honda’s too much to use logic and reason, the transmission issues were with a different model transmission that was changed in 2003 as well.

I have a family friend who’s a mechanic and he said the backs go out 2X to the fronts with 4 wheel disc brakes. My wife’s rear went out at 60K or so on her 2004 accord.

old fashioned, backward, obsolete, Luddite satisfying, unsporty and unstylish drum brakes…

One of the pet peeves I have with Washington Post car reviewer Warren Brown is his rabid hatred of rear drums.

I had ongoing problems with the front rotors on all my Accords ('81, '85, '88) until I switched to aftermarket. Warpage would seem to come and go.

Some previous Honda years had a similar engineering problem. Neighbor had an 03 which he finally sold because the problem couldn’t be solved. Another neighbor blamed his wife for faulty braking of their Accord with similar problem. Mine is an 05 Accord EXL coupe and the engineering is better than any car I’ve ever owned. I replaced the front pads at 28k. They are softer than non Honda pads. Good stoppers and I replaced with Honda for $45. The rears will go 50+. Check with an independent body shop for the fog light replacement.

I just got a letter regarding the rear brakes. I have to fill out a form and I’ll get back $125.00 and on my next brake job I’ll get $150.00 off and they will install the new improved pads.

I guess there was a class action suit against Honda. Good news!!