No Spark 98 Buick LeSabre 3.8

98 Lesabre. The other day I drove it with not problems. I got to my destination no problems whatsoever. It sat for a few hours till I was ready to leave. Would not fire at all. The gas gauge doesn’t work the best. I figure it has a half tank I go by miles on a tank about 400 some and by the gauge. When it says half its about empty. It read 200 with 3/4 tank. But anyways I put in 2.5 gallons. Nothing. I did a quick test by shooting starting fluid into the car. Nothing. I did a spark test. Nothing on every cylinder.

Today we did some tests on the coils. They all are good. Had around 5 amps on the top and around .5 amps on the bottom. This engine 3.8 engine has 3 separate coils, so for all 3 to have gone bad very unlikely anyways. I did confirm the ignition control module is not the problem. I also have a 3.8 Park Av and the part is exactly the same. So I switched the two. I drove the park today with the one that was on the Lesabre. So its not that.

Can a cam or crank sensor be tested and if so without removing? Any suggestions?

My buddy has a tester and did a test. I came up nothing for the cam or crank sensor or coils. Only thing that came up was a sensor on the cat converter and a coolant sensor. The sensor on the cat converter was changed but the light never went off. I would have it reset and after a while it would come back on. My friend said something about the coolant sensor may be triggering the other one off or something. Anyways prob not related to the no spark.