Need to find a car for triplets!

I always laugh at those who tell what their need is, then add, but I don’t want a minivan. That is exactly what minivans were designed for. I love my Sienna and do not want to ever drive anything else.

A cousin here in Mexico keeps asking me to nationalize it so I can sell it to him. And he drives a Yukon. It’s heavy and clumsy and I don’t think carried much more. Not sure if he can take the seats out of the Yukon or not.

He first fell in love with the Sienna when he saw it with all the back seats out. Or we can put the seats in, and have carried up to 11 people home from church.

Minivans are especially nice in parking lots, where you can still load kids and their seats in the back doors. Try that with a big SUV when someone is parked close to you. They’re also nice because you don’t have to step up as far off the ground or stoop as much. If I were trying to tend triplets a minivan is exactly what I’d want. But I understand that a lot of guys don’t want to commute in one. I don’t see why a three-row SUV is better. It still screams ‘I have a bunch of kids!’

I hate to suggest a mini-van, because they aren’t any fun to drive, but they do tend to have excellent cargo capabilities. Even a lot of 3-row SUVs will be impossible to fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood or sheetrock into.

I was going to suggest a GEO Metro–one cylinder for each of the triplets.

I agree with Okay…Selecting a new vehicle will be the LEAST of your problems…I would be looking for a Nanny so you can leave the infants at home most of the time…Loading and unloading three infants into and out of a vehicle, and all their stuff, that will get old real fast…Concentrate on becoming less vehicle dependent…