Need to add cruise control

I think you are both beating a dead horse. Before you revived it, this thread had been stagnant for almost three months.

I defintitely DO NOT recommend adding an after market cruise control to a modern car. That was OK in the 80s, but now will likely cause all sorts of expensive problems which no car salesman has ever heard of.

I almost bought a Hyundai a few years ago, until I discovered that to get criuse I had to take special wheels, leather upholstery and a sliding roof, all for $3000 or so!
Hyundai needs to do more market research; In North America cruise is a “must have” in most areas; nearly all econoboxes have it now!

Maybe so but this post popped up at the top of my list and I had to comment. I hate aftermarket products with the exception of radios. I don’t control the subject…I just read and comment.

Maybe so but this just popped up on my new reading list and I commented. I hate aftermarket add-ons except for radios. I don’t control the subject matter or whether it’s a day old or a year old. I just read and comment.

Yes, but now you can go get one of those Toyota accelerators and get it to stick at just the right speed…
voila’ ! . cruise control :slight_smile:

No prob. I just thought you should know the OP probably isn’t following along anymore.