Need advise please thanks

I will thank you.
When he go to get the alternator ( first time the faulty one ) he told us Volvo wanted to keep the original one. I don’t know if I can believe him? And he also took the original oil pan that he damaged with him too. My husband sent him a message to give us back and still no response.

here in the US a lot of times when you purchase a alternator they charge you a core charge. you get it back when you bring back the old alternator. they then send it back to the factory to get rebuilt.
as far as him taking the damaged oil pan, he is probably trying to hide the fact that he damaged it. with out it you have no proof. unless you took pictures of it or it is written on the receipt.

I only have a pictures of when he damaged it with the jack up the car position and oils leaked all over the ground . I hope that would be enough proof

The person probably took the old, damaged oil pan so he would be sure to get the right one . If there is a new one the Volvo now then you really don’t need the old one . What would you do with it anyway ?

Just like you said, if I have to go to the fair trading I’ll needs all proofs and evidences of history to what happened?

A co-worker was working for a mobile repair organization for two years, it is sort of a dispatching system like Uber.

I don’t know which company he worked with, but this is one of the warranty exclusions for a company that serves my area;

Exclusions.

This Limited Warranty:

• Shall not apply to any consequential effects of the Services performed, unrelated to any of the parts replaced being defective or any of the repair work performed incorrectly.

I suspect your repair service company will deny responsibility and you will be chasing a vagabond greasy monkey.

1 Like

Yes but the alternator part is still under warranty we have to take the car to the place he bought it form to get the new one they are part of the Volvo dealership. But the oil pan and engine problems is he reliable for it.