Name the new Car Talk TV show!

“Car Talk Guys” or “Car Guys”.

This could be successful as “Cable Guy” or “un-athletic, laying on your couch with your six pack and chips, yelling at the quarterback on TV, guy”.

oakrich@yahoo.com

The Oil Slicks" Suggestion #2

CARTALK

that’s it. Name your new show “Cartalk”. You have a lot invested in this name, and in my opinion it is a good investment.

Greg, near Washington DC

Car Talk: The Weekly Toon-up

Click and Clack’s Weekly Toon-Up

xoL
http://jewishyirishy.com

“Car Talk Mania” or “Click & Clack Mania”

Dictionary
mania |?m?n??|
noun
mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.
? an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession : he had a mania for automobiles.
ORIGIN late Middle English : via late Latin from Greek, literally ?madness,? from mainesthai ?be mad.?

Thesaurus
mania
noun
1 fits of mania madness, derangement, dementia, insanity, lunacy, psychosis, mental illness; delirium, frenzy, hysteria, raving, wildness.
2 his mania for gadgets obsession, compulsion, fixation, fetish, fascination, preoccupation, infatuation, passion, enthusiasm, desire, urge, craving; craze, fad, rage; informal thing, yen.

Possible names:
Yo, Click and Clack…
Car Talk o’ the Town
You Broke It, We Fix It
Under the Hood
Tune Ups with the Stars
American Idle
Car Talk Files

Car Talk Plaza

The Third Half

Like My Brother

Click and Clack Faq Attack !

If “Pretentious Automobile Seminar” is too catchy what about “The Trouble With My Brother”

“Car Talk Plaza” it has plenty of name recognition

Auto Chat

“Wait, wait, don’t tow me”
“This American Garage”
“Car Story”
“Fresh Air Filter”
“A City Garage Companion”
or
“Click & Clack’s Lousy Car-tune TV Show”

That’s enough for me… later the hubby will add his two cents.

MCH

“Click & Clack the Vinyl Frontier”

Let’s see. A name that sums up a story vased on our wonderful car talk guys and cars??? I got it. The perfect name is …Dip Sticks

Or maybe… Click & Clack’s Car Shop

Geographically Desirable–on your TV!

Since it sounds like this show deals with all aspects of your lives, the logical choive is " Our Fair City"

“Our Fair City”

How about Click & Clack’s Garage?

Our Fair City