My mechanic can't seam to fix my front right brake

I had all my brakes done on my 2000 Ford Taurus but my mechanic cant seam to fix my front right brake. The problem is the front right brake grabs unevenly after driving the car for twenty minutes. The vibration happens mostly between 20 and 30 mph when I apply the brake. First he put new ceramic brake pads on and machines the rotor. Then the original calipers seized. He then replaced the calipers. Then the calipers they replaced seized. He then replaced the calipers and pads again. Two weeks later the uneven braking starts again. He then re-machines the rotor or replaces them. Two weeks later the uneven braking starts again.

What is going on?

Could be the hoses. They sometime act like check valves or can collapse under the wrong circumstances. If you replace a caliper, it is usually a good idea to replace the rubber hose going to it - you’re there and one end of it has to come off anyway.

Tell your mechanic to replace the rotors with new OEM aftermarket rotors.

The original rotors were probably too thin to be machined to begin with. So each time they were machined they became even thinner causing them to warp.

Tester

Might also check the wheel bearing on that wheel. It could be causing that wheel to get excessively hot and damaging the brakes.