My Honda Lemon

My current experience with Honda on my 2019 Accord was: after 6 failures and 37 days out of service and 3 separate demand letters (after each of VA lemon law qualifier tests was reached) they are still claiming nothing serious is going on and they reject to buy it back, even when it qualifies on multiple “either of these” factors under VA law.

My bet is: Honda made so many changes in the last generation and received such a flood of problems that they are trying to plug the holes in the levy with all their fingers.
All the tactics of denial were deployed on me, with the latest twist of them rejecting to give me a written response on my last request.
They are clearly testing me on if I’m indeed going to deploy the lawyer on them.
I will not hesitate to do that, but for now I went above the head of the “mediator” assigned to me and requested response from his supervisor, they are cobbling the answer “since the case has to be reconsidered”.
If that is not “yes”, the only next step is to actually go with professional legal representation :frowning: