Reset and try again.
That is not a light - that is your Warp Drive.
the Flux Capacitor caused it to overheat.
Caused by warp drive.
That’s what happens when you don’t use OEM dilithium crystals!
Should be charging…something…a lot!
Don’t you recognize a “hosey-what-you-call-it,” it’s used to recharge a Dyson Sphere when the Sun is running low…
alright, who pushed the DeLorean to 89 miles an hour??
=== Wasn’t me ===
something tells me battery volts are probably around 89 as well…
Drive it into your nearest lake, pond, manure pit, river, sewer treatment center, ect.
Time to get the marshmallows and make some somores!
Top Gear when Jeremy got a “warning light” from the Lancia he was racing
90% of the time you have to replace the alternator!!!