Mr scuffy http://barronvanlimo.com/mr_scuffys_page

what are the three diffrent types of mechanics ,or more types?

In the home renovation business there the “good, the bad, and the ugly”. The bad are mainly incompetent, and can cost you a lot of money. The ugly are dishonest and/or incompetent.

In car repair we have a similar division; I have found there are more incompetent than dishonest ones. The real crooks are the service writers on commission, who have unnecessary or ficitious work done.

well,i like the clint deal but . i believe you have junkyard mechanics ,they strip em,backyard mechanics ,they are usely shritail realtives or a friend of a friend ,dealer mechanics ,most anymore are snot nosed kids out of a tec school and privite garages…thats where the good and the bad and the ugly come in…then you have the for hire ones,taxi cabs limos,they are kinda replace guys kinda like the junk yard guys in reverse…peace out!!

The real crooks are the service writers on commission, who have unnecessary or ficitious work done.

Don’t forget places like Midas or Sears where the Mechanic works on commission. It’s amazing how many MORE parts and services are needed when the mechanics work on commission.