Merry Christmas!

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas, and Hope that EVERYONE, except the Steelers fans, get their Christmas wish. :stuck_out_tongue:

Go Ravens!

P.S. If you are Jewish, enjoy the chow mein!

Thank you sincerely.

I too wish everyone a truely happy holiday, whatever your faith.
That is my Christmas wish.

We are doing Kosher Christmas, going to a movie and Chinese dinner RE: a christmas story. Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa to you!

And a Merry Christmas to all of you too. We are doing a mixed Old World-New World celebration. Interesting to learn that the Dutch originally brought St. Nick to the New World, George III the Christmas tree & reindeer, and the US department stores and entertainment industry everything else.

merry christmas yall.

ā€œWe are doing a mixed Old World-New World celebration.ā€

Do you hide a pickle on the tree for the kids? Itā€™s a tradition for my FIL, a German Nederlander.

We donā€™t do the pickle, but the bad kids get lumps of coal in their stocking.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Especially to our military personnel.

May you be blessed with the gifts of family, friends, and that which can be added to the tool box!

Tester

And we donā€™t give lumps of coal. Except to one of my wifeā€™s cousins who asked for coal to feed his coal/wood stove. Iā€™m the only bad kid and they havenā€™t given my coal or sticks yet; a very tolerant bunch.

Glad Iā€™m not a Steelers fan.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays everyone.
Go Pats!

Merry Christmas.

jsanders, Here is a Christmas song for you

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. Have a healthy year ahead.

Thank you, and I also wish all a Merry Christmas. I already recieved my present (my school grades, 4 ā€œAā€™sā€ and one pass, the pass as for a three day writing workshop)

Happy Holidays, no matter what holiday you celebrate.

Iā€™m doing something a bit different this Xmas eve. We have a group of veterans who meet at Pease Tradeport here in NH, formerly Pease AFB, to welcome troops home from overseas. Thereā€™s a planeload landing at 7:50 pm this evening (Xmas eve) from Iran/Iraq/Afghanistan. Iā€™ve decided to join the welcoming committee. Iā€™ll be putting my ā€œold man VietNam veteranā€ hat on with a santa coat. Pease is a stopover for many of these returning troops, and they wonā€™t have family to greet them until they return home from the final leg of their trip.

Happy Holidays to all.

Thanks, americar. Iā€™ve heard that song for decades in the Bawlmer area. And we do gets steamed crabs all year long. The winter crabs come from Galveston, TX.

Kudos to you for this nice gesture, MB!

I know that you have had serious health issues recently, so going out of your way to do this is truly a generous act on your part.

May God Bless You!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all.

Hereā€™s hoping 2010 proves to be healthier and more prosperous.