Mazda B3000

My clutch was replaced 20K miles ago (at 112K miles) on my B3000 1999. Today I took it in to the dealer because I couldn’t shift out of 1st gear. They told me it was the slave cylinder-- $700 later. They are the mechanics that have done all of the work on this truck (since I’ve owned it). Is it possible that they replaced the clutch such a short time ago and didn’t replace the slave cylinder? When they replaced the clutch, at the time they told me that the clutch was fine, but that the hydrolics were bad. They said that since the clutch had 112K miles on it that I should replace it when they did the work on the hydrolics. That made sense to me, so I agreed. So, just repeating my question–Is it possible that they replaced the clutch such a short time ago and didn’t replace the slave cylinder? Thank you for your help.

@sisko

Why don’t you look at your invoice . . . ?!

If you can find it, scan it and post the picture of the invoice. Then we can determine what was actually replaced

They had replaced the slave cylinder with the replacement of the clutch at 120K miles.