Looking for good Body Shop Colorado Springs

I have a 1992 Ford Thunderbird that suffered minor damage in a hit in a parking lot and I’m looking for a good body shop to repair it. I live in Colorado Springs Colorado and would really appreciate any help that can be given

Shop recommendations rarely occur in this forum. You might take a look in the “mechanics files” section of this website. That’s where Car Talk listeners recommend mechanics they like. But there’s no way to verify the shops listed there didn’t recommend the shop themselves, so some caution is in order. The best method to find a shop in my opinion is a referral from a friend, co-worker, fellow-church goer, etc. Someone you trust who has used the shop. Still a no-go? If you already have a good shop for maintenance and repairs, ask the staff there who the best body shop in town is. Usually there is one shop that’s considered the best. Still nothing? Take a visit to your favorite independent auto parts store and ask the most car-knowledgeable person there.

AS around at some smaller used car dealers. They usually know where to get things like that done inexpensively. Some might even offer to do it for you.

Of course, remember the mantra: Good, fast, cheap. Pick any two.

Local people can give you far better references than this forum.