Looking for car talk cartoon with yaks

many years ago – maybe 2009 or 2010 – i found a drawing/cartoon of car talk and i forgot to save it, and i’ve been looking for it ever since.

It was a single panel, depicting a radio broadcasting booth. In the booth were two yaks with headphones and car talk tshirts on, the ON AIR sign is flashing, and one is saying to the other “HA! We’re Yaks!”

Does anyone happen to know more about this? Have you seen it? … Do you have a copy?

There was a short-lived Car Talk cartoon tv-show that ran on PBS a number of years ago. Maybe the image you are thinking of is from that tv show. Suggest to Google ‘car talk cartoon’, then click “images” at the top of the search results.

I’ve found things like this, but they’re both human here, not the bad pun bison

I saw one animated image using that Google method, both wearing headphones and looking a little on the simian side. Didn’t see any looking yak-ish though.

I would hope that you have already done your due-diligence and googled every possible variation of the cartoon you are looking for… For example, Click and clack as Yaks, tom and ray in radio booth and yak, etc…

i have. alas, no dice, so i figured i’d ask here.

You could try pinterest, toomuch to go through looking for car talk. Maybe some additional keywords might help.