LexusRx300

I have a 2003 Lexus SUV Rx300 with a check engine VSC problem. I have had some A/F sensors replaced and the same problem occurs. I go back and they reset it and it works about 2 weeks and then the lights go on again. This has happened 3 times. Can you tell me what the problem is. The car runs fine and I have no other problem than this. They want me to leave the car all day and test it iut. I do not seem to trust anyione after I spentover $1,000. dollars on sensors and the same problem occurs. PLEASE help me???

When your Check Engine Light (CEL) illuminates, it turns off the Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) system. There is probably not a problem with VSC, but you need to get the CEL problem fixed first. If your CEL is still on, there are codes stored in the emissions computer (OBD-II). Have the codes read and let us know what they are. Air Flow Ratio Sensor Circuit problems use codes 1130, 1133, 1135, 1150, 1153, and 1155 in a Lexus. Tell us which ones you’ve had and which ones are tripped now.

where am I going to find these numbers without going to a service station

Go by a local AutoZone, O’Reillys, Advance, Checkers Auto Parts, etc. and they will scan your car for you.
It only takes a few minutes and it’s free.

Call the auto parts store first to make sure they have one and that it is free. Some stores do not have them, but not the ones on the list OK4450 gave you. It’s really easy to do yourself, or you could ask someone in the store to help you. The ones I deal with at Advance Auto Parts near me are decent guys and seem willing to help you.

One more thing: If you don’t want to go alone, take a friend along. Bribe them with a cup of coffee afterward.