LEASE END PLEASE HELP, Can you negotiate with Acura Finance?

Hey guys, this is my first post so go easy. I have an '05 TL with the lease ending very soon. Yes, I was unemployed at the time and made the poor decision of extending my lease an additional 2 years after my initial 3 1/2 year lease. My question is, can I negotiate the buyout amount of $12,190 with Acura Financial Services? I ask because I have spoken with the dealer and they apparently cannot budge on the price because they don’t own the car. They will, of course, offer me financing to buy it. But they said if the car was certifiable, which it isn’t due to age, they would have the option to buy the car for the same $12,190 from Acura and then sell it. Any advice or dealings with Financial Services would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I was in a front-end collision about 4 years ago in my TL. Was about $7,000 worth of damage and nearly totaled it. The shop did a great job inside and out and knock on wood, have never had a problem. Irregardless, I never shared this with the dealer or Acura unless they know through my insurance company, but should I disclose this info to them? Could this actually benefit me in terms of price if I actually buy the car? I guess I have always been fearful of a charge from Acura for the damage when I turn it in but I’m pretty sure they would be able to tell upon inspection anyway.

Thanks for your help!

You are better off walking away from the car at the end of the lease, and getting a different vehicle.

BC.

For that price you can get a used '05 TL that’s never been in a wreck.

They will know about the crash damage whether you tell them or not.

As the owner of the car, Acura finance was notified about the repair. They know EXACTLY what the car is worth.

Good luck.