Just what the world didn't need

The core of the issue is American corp mafia modus operandi aka “Its Majesty Free Market” some just can’t stop worshiping. It’s obvious not only with boeing but all kinds of other fords.

Did not know Airbus was American!
Is Yakovlev part of the American Corp Mafia?

Btw, I have flown on a Ford Passenger Plane, no complaints from me.

1 Like

It’s not Airbus’ planes that lose doors and fall from the sky. Boeing’s do.
Not every ford plane crashes but I bet statistically odds are not in your favor.

Boeings are actually Fords? :joy:
:rofl:

That is how my “1950s” mind perceives today’s consumer-ready cars and SUVS!

nofyfb thinks “ford” is an adjective, anything he dislikes is a ford. Get an over cooked steak— this steak is ford.

1 Like

You got that right - anything messed up is a version of ford. Or chrysler if you prefer.

Not sure about boiling but boeing is a fine example of a dysfunctional outfit ford is a symbol of.

You’d think that a mod or admin would know enough to disable autocorrect or auto spell in their device settings, lol!

lol … your photo reminds me of the time I was taking a holiday in Reno & one of those huge tires came off from a monster truck going in the opposite direction, and rolled directy toward my poor Corolla. That out of control tire was scary, appeared taller than my Corolla! Fortunately the out of control monster tire veered and landed in a pond, Corolla, me and passenger safe. .