Its would be my 3th car

The big difference in leasing cost between the Range Rover and the BMW is the residual value when the lease ends. The BMW will be worth more, because the Range Rover is not a very reliable car and loses value fast. If you don’t understand this basic concept, you really should not be leasing a car.

Actually, almost nobody should be leasing a car, but if that’s what you want you should understand what leasing really means. What the costs really are, and why.

Finally, your plan for insurance sounds like boderline insurance fraud. As long as you are being upfront with the insurance agent and telling him/her the truth it may be fine, but your stated intent to use your mother’s insurance and good driving record sounds fishy.

You would be far better off to buy a slightly older car for cash, and get your own insurance. Women like guys who aren’t broke and in jail . . .

once again, money can’t buy brains

what the sad story:(
im sorry, how many times you tried to buy?:frowning: im sorry for you dude, thats right! you can’t buy brain with money, im happy i don’t need buy it, i have it potentially.
if i had enought free time, without doubt i would learned you some basic skills of life… but i have’t sorry. but i will tell you important one, try to stick this into your brain!

DON’T LIVE CHEAP OR JUST SURVIVE YOUR LIFE, IF YOU HAVE POSSILIBTY ENJOY LIFE AS WELL AS POSSIBLE DO IT!, BECAUSE YOU WON’T BORN AGAIN, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE… THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND LAST TIME WHEN YOU CAN PICK UP SOME INTERESTING PARTS FROM THIS LIFE, WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE OR YOUNGE… FEEL IT, LIVE WITH IT, ENJOY IT, TRY IT.

got?

I would encourage you to do some research in car financing, personal finance, and perhaps a good book on grammar/spelling.

Coming from a 32 year old with a mortgage and growing family… you’d be much off getting an average car and start putting excess money into savings. Women are really secretly looking for stable providers who don’t make impulsive, impractical purchases. Any woman you’d attract with a BMW/Land Rover will probably be looking for the next guy with a flashy car after a month or so, and you’re still going to be stuck with that high monthly car payment.

Have fun when you’re young, but keep an eye on your future as well. Good luck.