Introduction thread?

“We all like to argue, some more than others :naughty:”

That’s debatable!!!

We had a guy at work that people considered really disagreeable. When the supervisor was talking to him about it he said “no I’m not”. He never saw the humor in that.

@Joe Guy
What did you call me?!
CSA :smiley:

@“Joe Guy”

Are you implying that ONLY I like to argue more than others . . . ?! :smirk:

If so, you’re entitled to your opinion, but I don’t share it :astonished:

In any case, I can laugh at myself, in regards to my behaviour :grin:

And I’m willing to admit my faults, from time to time :neutral:

Which is more than some of us are willing to do :frowning:

I disagree.

Funny. I don’t remember how to do the icons anymore.

@“Joe Guy”

I don’t know what exactly you’re disagreeing with

I also don’t know if you’re serious or joking

In any case . . . here you go :tongue:

It is rare to find a more likable group to disagree with on the www. And I have been discretely chastised/corrected by experienced DIYers here despite my years as a professional. There are forums that wear a big hat that is for the most part vacant in comparison to the wisdom and insightful thinking offered here.

:smiley:

That’s probably the most crazy backwards, declining evolution (devolution?) of an introduction thread I have ever heard! lol, wow. But entertaining. Based on this, though, I totally understand why you got rid of it. I always find it funny how heated and argumentative people can get in communities. Sometimes people take things WAY too seriously.

@WheelsOnTheRoad

It’s not just the “regulars” like me who can be “disagreeable”

There have been quite a few instances, where somebody posted a question, clearly hoping to get a certain response

And for various reasons, they did NOT hear what they wanted to hear, and lashed out at those giving their honest opinions and/or answers

This is not the place to get “confirmation” if you’ve already made up your mind.

db4690 wrote: "I don’t know what exactly you’re disagreeing with

I also don’t know if you’re serious or joking

In any case . . . here you go"

I don’t agree with anyone who thinks that I’m serious.

:smile:

@“Joe Guy”

Well, thanks for clearing that up

:expressionless: