Intermittant problem w/ my 1995 Infiniti G20

My 1995 Infiniti has been having an intermittant problem with starting for the past few months. If the engine has only been turned off for 5-20 minutes, than sometimes my car will not start (there is no cranking, but there is a click and the battery is clearly working b/c the radio will come on). Then I wait to turn the key in the ignition block 30-40 minutes later, and then it will start normally.

The starter was replaced a year ago, and the alternator and battery were replaced a few months ago. I have taken my car to two different mechanics, neither were able to find anything wrong with my car.

This problem used to only happen every 5-7 days, but now it happens every other day.

Has anyone had a similar problem and been able to fix it?

Thank you.

I have a similar problem with my 1995 Infiniti G20- 187~miles, 4cyl, SR20DE motor…i have replace the distributor twice on mine, fuel and air filters, and spark plugs. Mine idles erratically also. is your check engine light on? also how many miles are on the vehicle? Now it sounds like it wants to start but wont "catch"
Check the:

1. Air filer clogged
  2. Fuel not reaching the fuel injection system
  3. Corroded battery connections (especially ground)
  4. Faulty coolant temperature sensor or intake air sensor
    (the previous suggestions were taken from the haynes repair manual)