Impressed my wife with my auto repair ability

ccatx I suspect your can of tomatoes escaped from a grocery bag but it reminded me of something I experienced when working at a GM dealership in the mid 1970s. A dealer prep tech wrote up a full size (family truckster) Buick station wagon for a clinking sound in the right rear. He had checked the spare wheel ( At that lowest point in GM quality spare tires were not installed at the factory and were the dealer’s responsibility.) He had checked the wheel, jack, and lug wrench which were tight. I was the exhaust system guy and had developed a pretty good ear for clunks and rattles so they gave it to me. I talked to the prep tech and decided he was on the right track. I removed the wheel, jack, and lug wrench and there was the long neck Budweiser bottle. Thanks UAW overpaid and over union protected scum!

I had the same experience as @ccatx, with my mothers PT Cruiser.
It wasn’t a can of tomatoes, but aa spray can of window cleaner that she had in the back floor area. When she hit the brakes hard once, the spray can had enough momentum to roll up under the passenger seat. Then each time she would brake, it would roll forward enough to contact the seat 's frame work.

Yosemite

It is not fixed. The newer bulbs burn off but the ends dangle and may temporarily reconnect. If the light goes out again replace the bulb. I have seen this too many times in cars of the last 10 years.

@almostrice: When I was a kid, we had a chandelier with clear bulbs in our kitchen. One of the bulbs would go out and I’d say “I’ll fix it!” I’d look into the bulb and see where the broken filament was dangling, and tilt the chandelier on its chain until the filament was touching where it was supposed to be. Voila! It worked again. It would usually last for another week or two until something vibrated it loose, then I would repeat my little trick. My mom was mystified that I could “fix” a burned out light bulb. I could usually do this a few times until the filament got so thin that it would break somewhere else. (and all bets were off if the filament had a break in the middle, not very close to the end or one of the supports)