I never knew

11 Likes

I thought that meant “Amphibious Mode, Propellor Engaged”
3B1B9DD8-0B14-4DBF-A733-867E089E58DD

3 Likes

Only if you’re in an Amphicar

Thanks for the laughs, tcmichnorth! I never knew what some of those lights were.

That reminds me, I need to stop by the Filling Station while passing through in the near future. Ever go there? Say “hi!” to Todd for me!
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree:

That reminds me, some years ago, someone here posted an icon and had no idea what it meant. No one else did either. I have forgotten what it looked like now but could never find it anywhere. I guess what confused me most is the headlight and fog light icons. I really have never understood the difference unless they are illuminated side by side. Too bad it just doesn’t say “lights on” like my Riviera did. I don’t read too well and follow rules too good, but I don’t like pictogram instructions. I guess it’s better than having the instructions in Mandarin.

1 Like

6 Likes

Only on an Amphibacar.

So TT, Bing is a millennial?
I guess I always suspected that, bless his heart. :laughing:
CSA
:palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree:

So, you’ve finally assimilated into southern life.

2 Likes

There should be an icon that means “Crush This Junker”.

I have a terrible time with icons. I can never remember if the O on my vacuum cleaner is on or off. When I was driving a school bus I was making a left turn after dropping off a student for months at the UB South Campus bus station until someone told me the pale blue square with pieces missing was a no left turn sign.
I was trying to change something on one of my credit card sites and like almost everything I do on a computer, I had to call for help.

The guy said to me “Just click on your profile Icon.” I told him I didn’t see anything that said profile. He answered. "It is the one that looks like a person in the upper right. I told him there were 3 icons in the upper right and when I described what they looked like to me and I got to the squashed eight, he laughed for a good half minute. I’m just an analog guy in a digital world.