I need your help

MY CAR HAS STOPPED WHILE DRIVING 4 TIMES ALREADY. THE GARAGE CAN’T FIND OUT WITH THEIR COMPUTER BECANSE THERE IS NO WARNING LIGHT COMMING ON. THEY SAID IT COULD BE::: FUEL PUMP IN GAS TANK–SOME KIND OF CENSER,A BARE WIRE. IT’S SCARY NO WARNING JUST STOPS MOSTLY WHEN SLOWING DOWN & ON THE BRAKE AROUND A TURN

What year?
What engine?
What’s the mileage?
What’s the maintenance history been?

There are countless possibilities the shop can check without needing a CEL to point them in a direction. Fuel pump pressure is one. You need a new shop.

As I usually do, I agree with mountainbike.
Just as there is a difference between different makes of cars, there is also a difference between one mechanic and another.
You need to find a new mechanic.

I agree there’s not enough info to make much of a guess here.
If this problem ONLY occurs when you remove your foot from the accelerator pedal then my guess would be an Idle Air Control valve problem; either a dirty or defective IAC. Cleaning it may help.

Another possibility (same situation, no foot on the pedal) could be a dirty/corroded junction terminal at the positive battery cable. Idle speed drops, alternator output drops, a huge electrical load is still applied, and a corroded terminal may not be allowing enough current to pass which could lead to a voltage drop and an engine shutdown.

I would think if it were a pump problem this would show up in situations where your foot is applied to the accelerator pedal. Hope I read your post right and there’s a couple of educated (read, wild) guesses anyway.