I need help finding side impact speeds required to bend a frame

Steve . 6 year old thread . And no the speed can’t be told by pictures on the web and your questions need to be directed at your insurance carrier .

What difference does it make? The patrol has accident reconstruction experts that attempt to do this. If it is a suit, they aren’t going to listen to you or us anyway, and the damage is the damage one way or another. From the one T bone I was in I can tell you that sitting there, the speed of the other car seems a lot faster that what it actually is. A 30 mph crash can be fatal. So just let it go, get a new vehicle, and let the insurance folks take care of it. If it’s for a term paper, you can say anything without any evidence.

We have regular members of this forum who have expertise in many areas, but I’m not aware that any of them are Insurance Adjusters. Rather than taking advice from internet strangers with unknown credentials and unknown agendas, your question should be addressed to an insurance adjuster who is employed by your insurance company.

1 Like

Why are you emailing me about something I never even asked about? I don’t even own an F250 nor have I ever owned one. I suggest you get it together and find the right person. Your fishing expedition is going to annoy me and any further emails will be seen as harrassment.

1 Like

Buckethead, it’s not Steve’s fault that he replied to your old comment. It emailed you as a feature of our site. I can change your settings so you will not be notified.

3 Likes

I think it may be in reference to this post higher up the thread:

1 Like