Hydrogen Assist Using Electrolysis

I have been looking at all of the websites that offer either a manual to building the kit ($50), or the kit itself ($200) or a full-blown component system for $970. I have a friend who doubled his gas mileage by having this hydrogen-generating-from-tap-water unit installed in only an hour.

Is this for real? I am ready to buy it now!

I have a friend who doubled his gas mileage by having this hydrogen-generating-from-tap-water unit installed in only an hour.

BULL…please go away. We do NOT like SPAM. This is total spam. Take a class in simple Physics to understand how this can NOT work.

Have your “friend” post with pictures. If I was able to do this I would want the whole world to know,and I would be set for life.

Your “friend” cannot admit to you he was taken, played for a fool. Don’t follow in his footsteps. Hang on to your wallet.

that $970 will buy an awful lot of gas…

If you really want to know find an impartial third party like a government group or major research university that tested it and report the results to us.

scam assist to separate you from your $$$$$$$$$$$

try to find any independent test analysis that backs up the seller/promoters claims.

i don’t think you will find ANY.

but the guy told me so… my friend says so… and, boy i sure hope this works… are NOT valid proof.

I hear electrolysis is good for the removal of unwanted hair.

Well, you claim your “friend” already has a done deal that doubles gas mileage so why in the hxxx are you asking us if it’s “for real”?
You’re “ready to buy it now” so have at it.

The Tornado Fuel Saver, fuel line magnets, and acetone in the gasoline have all been proven to give a lot of additional power and fuel economy (the testimonials prove it!) so the sky is the limit for you. Add them all and tell Big Oil to kiss off.

Congrats for being such a shrewd shopper and ignoring the nay-sayers.