Hybrid Transmission Problem?

Civic Hybrid 2003 with a probably transmission problem.

It gets stock for a second when stop on a traffic light, took the car to Honda dealer, they advice to have the transmissions fluid flush, the brake fluid flush, they told me it was a transmission mount that was broken, fix that. the last thing was get new tires after doing all this the problem didn’t go away.

Now they want me to replace the transmission, and because I have done anything possible to fix the problem, they are willing to pay 60% of the transmission repair, leaving me with $2600 40% of the amount they want to charge.

I don’t think the transmission is the problem, i think is some electric reader from electric motor to the gas motor.

My question, should i replace the transmission, should i get a new car?

Please Advised.

Thank you

Rebecca Scalfaro