How do i get the rear tires off my 2001 ford supercrew

i took off the lugs but the tire wont come off

The wheel may be corroded to the hub. Kick the tire near the outer edge, or hit it with something heavy, but not sharp. It should snap loose.

Sounds like you need to go to the Pikes Peak. Prior to that, loosen all the lug-nuts two or three turns, I’m pretty sure the wheel should come off when you hit the twisty section. Good luck.

remove nuts lower truck and drive for two miles. NO NO . JUST USE SOME SPRAY LUBE AROUND CENTER HOLE AND STUDS HIT IT FROM BEHIND TURNING WHEEL. PUT SOM ANTI SIZE AROUND CENTER THIS MAY HELP NEXT TIME

Try a big heavy hammer or timber. Hit the wheel firmly, but not sharply. AIM not talking about a nail hammer, or ball peen hammer here, but a big mallet.

If you don?t have one of those, try backing off the nuts a couple of turns and then rocking the truck by pushing against it from the side. This often works with sedans, but I am not so sure about a SuperCrew!

Do the same thing with the lugs and drive slowly up and down the driveway. See if that knocks them loose. If that does not work, apply the brakes rather firmly from a slow speed in your driveway.