Hot San Francisco real estate with car drivers in mind, lists for only $100,000!

The listing agent, who shows a photo of the listing in his advertising, has had many calls because real estate in the area is nearly impossible to find for $100,000.

Then people discover that it is only a parking space!

Location, location, location… I’d bet it won’t be on the market very long before somebody snaps it up!
What do you think?
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree:

It will sell. Garage parking spaces have sold for $150k in Manhattan.

1 Like

I suppose for the folks who light their cigars using $100 bills, it’s just pocket change, “walking around money”. :money_mouth_face:

Really, it’s probably not a bad investment, that one can use while waiting for the investment to mature.

The parking garage under the apartment building where my daughter lived in Manhattan rented spaces for $450 a month and there is a waiting list.

1 Like

I suppose on a daily basis, $15 to $22 per day for parking, isn’t all that bad. Parking meters take credit cards, now. One has to park someplace.

I spent quite a bit crossing a 5 mile toll bridge every day in my daily commute, back in the day. No passes were sold, it was strictly pay per passage, each way.
CSA

My sister gave up her car when she got a condo downtown, I don’t remember the cost of the spot, but Chicago taxes were $1400 a year for the parking spot.

1 Like

I would not own a car if I lived in Chicago or NY City. Of course, I would not live in Chicago or NY City.

4 Likes

Ha, ha… Reminds me of a bachelor friend, back a few decades. People, especially married friends, kept bugging him by asking, “When are you going to get married?” He grew more and more tired of it and figured out a way to have fun with it. When people would ask, “When are you going to get married?” He would respond, “Just as soon as I get back from Cleveland!” They’d inquire, “Oh, when are you going to Cleveland?” His retort, “I’m never going to Cleveland!” He’s been married for several decades, now. He must have gone. :wink:
CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses::palm_tree: