Honda S2000

I’ve been driving a '99 Toyota Celica GT convertible which I love but thinking of going to a 2002 Honda S2000, is this care as cool as it looks?

My dream car is a Honda S2000. It’s not “as cools as it looks,” it’s COOLER than it looks. If you can afford one, and are willing to spend the money, I envy you.

You are aware, aren’t you, that you MUST feed a Honda S2000 nothing but 91-octane, premium gasoline (currently selling at about $3.50 per gallon)? Just wondering.

I almost wish I could convince myself to spend the money for one of these marvelous cars. If you buy it, you will embarrass much more expensive cars.

Have fun!

The Honda S2000 is excellent. It is fairly powerful and handles extremely well. Its quality and reliability are typical Honda. An ordinary person can own one without going bankrupt due to repair bills.

The only thing you need to be aware of is the price for the handling. It is a hard riding, high strung car that you really don’t want to take on a thousand mile trip over the interstate. Make sure you can live with the ride before plunking down your money.

Yes, it looks that way.

It’s one I’ve been contemplating on getting. My biggest hurdle right now is learning to drive stick-shift.