Hit A Curb in my 94 Honda Accord

Dillnilla:
Based on your attitude and expressions in your replies to comments you would be better served writing into a forum where you can be advised regarding your immature sense of responsibility in driving. You show a complete lack of learning that you are endangering not only yourself but others. You should not be allowed to drive with your attitude!

Given the speed the car hit the curb at and the type of car this is going to be be big bucks to fix-period. This is not going to be a matter of just replacing parts, but likely fixing the chassis itself and straightening things out. Time to visit the body shop.

Thanks for the help, but if i wanted a lecture on what i should and should not be doing I would just ask my folks at home. I don’t need cyber parents telling me what I did was dumb and stupid and could of lost more than I did. I get that.

I came here to see what could be wrong with my car. Because believe it or not it is Cars.com not lecturemeonmymistake.com

I take my responsibility as a dad and a citizen far more seriously than my responsibility as a car help guy. My kids and people I care about drive on the public roads too. Possibly the same ones you are on.

Without putting the car on a lift none of us can tell you what’s damaged. But there are some of us that are even more concerned about the safety of what’s behind the steering wheel.

This is one of the consequences of your actions. You will alienate and even anger parents and responsible citizens. With luck, they will be the only consequences. Without luck, someone’s loved one will get killed and you’ll become Bubba’s girlfriend. None of us want that.

Were you given that Accord? Doesnt sound like you earned it or deserve it. I vote for a bus pass. I have been reading the threads over the past few days this was the mildest way I could express my feelings. If I said please change your driving habits would you change?

"Doesnt sound like you earned it or deserve it."
They gave it to me as a present because of my good work in school. I got straight A’s.

"If I said please change your driving habits would you change?"
I probly will now because my parents are making me pay for it to get fixed. Even though we don’t know what is wrong yet. But they said they would not help me at this point, that i brought this upon myself.