Hi there 2018

nếu như sinh ra bạn chẳng thể sở hữu một vài môi cuốn hút nhất toàn cầu, thì bạn cũng cần với các phương pháp để chăm sóc cho môi mình đẹp và căng mọng. Đôi môi chính là điểm nhấn trên khuôn mặt, bởi vậy việc coi sóc đôi môi là việc khiến nhu yếu của chị em phụ nữ.
xem thêm:Phun môi giá bao nhiêu để ko bị hớ, môi lên màu tự nhiên?
Đôi môi hấp dẫn nhất thế giới
Marilyn Monroe người có đôi môi hấp dẫn
cách để với đôi môi đẹp nhất toàn cầu
các đôi môi đẹp nhất toàn cầu không chỉ là các bờ môi dày mà còn phải hài hòa mang tổng thể khuôn mặt. tuy nhiên bờ môi đó phải luôn mềm mượt và căng mọng.
Để coi ngó cho đôi môi hoàn hảo nhất bạn cần thực hiện việc tẩy tế bào chết cho môi. Sau ấy dùng 1 số mẫu kem dưỡng môi với nguyên cớ rõ ràng. Hoặc có thể tiêu dùng các sản phẩm ngẫu nhiên như dầu oliu hoặc sáp ong. Nhất là khi thời tiết hanh hao khô thì việc trông nom môi ko bị nứt nẻ. Việc chăm nom này không phải là làm môi đẹp nhất toàn cầu, nhưng cũng giúp bạn luôn với được đôi môi mềm mượt, gợi cảm.Đôi môi cũng cần được coi ngó tỷ mỉ như làn da. Việc tẩy hết những tế bào da chết, khô trên môi ko chỉ làm cho môi bạn mịn màng, hồng hào hơn, mà còn kích thích tuần hoàn máu dưới môi, giúp tạo ra hiệu ứng tương đối sưng mọng ngay tức khắc.
nguồn:phun môi màu hồng cam

1 Like

Are you buying a car? If so, what are you going to do with it? That’s the place to start.

Very important question. A friend of my wife, now retired, is buying a new car this month. She wants my advice. I will start by asking her:

1. Daily driving pattern Miles per year?
  2. Any big trips planned with the car?
  3. Any hobbies such as gardening that require carrying capacity?
  4. Take grand children on trips?
  5. Budget?
  6. Seat comfort an issue?
  7. Need driving assists such as back up camera, blind spot monitoring?

These questions will narrow down her choices.

All her past vehicles have been less than stellar, mostly Ford and Chrysler products with poor reliability records.

Coolest cars are always Mustangs or Jaguars!

Jags are cool, but may not be the best choice for commuting. Depending on the model, they could be a great weekend car.

Here ya go:

2 Likes

First answer five questions:

1. what’s your budget?
  2. what’s your budget?
  3. is this a family car or a personal car? How big a family?
  4. what kind of car do you like?
  5. what’s your budget.

Then visit the local bookstore and pick up the annual car buying issues of the different consumer magazines. Then start reading. Once you’ve identified some that you like, visit the dealers and start test driving.

Most important: have fun.

I’ll see your '37 Talbot-Lago and raise you a '37 Delahaye type 135 MS Special Roadster:

:wink:

2 Likes

Those are gorgeous, but this one’s brand new!
th%5B2%5D
It’s a Morgan.

1 Like

I vote for a 1937 Delage D8-120.

1 Like

Who sez they don’t like French cars?

France was actually the leader in both technology and medical knowledge in the early 20th Century. By the '30s, Germany had bypassed the French, but there was still a huge body of knowledge among French engineers that allowed them to produce some incredibly high-quality luxury cars in the '20s & '30s.
Believe it or not, Delage was considered to be of Rolls Royce quality.

And, there is no denying that the French auto designers were true artistes!

Even the later French cars were quite nice looking:

Well… Maybe not all of them…

1 Like

I agree with both assessments.

Cars have a lot of cool technology OP. They always have since the first cars, but these modern days, even more so. Is there anything technology-wise that interests you for your new car selection? Turbo? Supercharger? Electric? Hybrid? Very low 0-60 times? Extreme fuel efficiency? Conventional automatic, CVT, or manual transmission? AWD or 4WD? If 2WD, rear or front?

As a former Renault Caravelle owner-me…lol
IMG_0819