my car at 45mph the trasmition jumbs it does not shift smoothly but everything thing else works fine at 25 or 75 it has 150, and it’s 97
I’m not exactly sure what you are trying to tell us, but if there is a shifting problem at about 45 mph, the first thing that you might check is the torque converter lockup mechanism.
A more detailed description of exactly what is happening, when it happens how often etc.
Background information is also important.
- How many miles on you car
- Make model and year of car
- Do you use it to tow a trailer?
- When was the last time the transmission fluid was changed (not flushed changed) and the filter cleaned?
- Has a quick oil change place or a national chain transmission ever got their hands on it?