Help Needed with 1995 Taurus SE 3.0

I have a 1995 Taurus Service Manual and a Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis OBD1 1995 Service Manual.
I have replaced a number of parts by using the OBD1 procedure. I don’t have all the required and recommended equipment to complete the job properly.
I need someone in Southeast Pennsylvania, preferably not a dealer, with the necessary equipment to make my Taurus run like it used to!

If you could provide some info about symptoms, mileage, what if any codes are present, etc there is a possibility anyway that some help could be offered on this site.

@ok4450 It will not normally start, when it does, I have to open the throttle a little to keep it running. It has 170,000 miles. The current codes are 176, 211, and 556.

More than likely the Idle Air Control valve requires replacing.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=951033&cc=1138889

This is mounted on the throttle body, and as it name implies it allows the engine to idle anytime the accelerator is released.

Tester

Agreed with the Idle Air Valve if there is no vacuum leak involved.

The codes you provided refer to a failed O2 sensor, loss of PIP signal, and failure of the fuel pump primary circuit. The last one could be related to the second one.

Has the engine quit at various times while at speed?

@Tester, I replaced the idle air control valve. @ok4450 The engine has not quit while at speed.

Now it tries to fire but will not start at all!

I am as sure as I can be that there are no vacuum leaks!