Heater/fan nothing coming out

I am amused when the discussion is dash vent airflow and people reply that radiator fans seem to be working.
I also think many Honda sedans have cabin air filters under/ behind glovebox. Which is usually a pain to reach.

It seems the OP is way over his head, see his other thread on his key fob. In his defense he might be short of cash.
Plus his AC doesn’t work, reason not stated, and he doesn’t plan to have AC repaired.

1 Like

Accord cabin air filters are behind the glove box. You empty the glove box then push the side walls in so that the box can be folded down into the foot well. Then pull off the plastic cover and pull out the filter. The filter is difficult to get out, but I didn’t worry about damaging it since I was throwing it out anyway.

Pay attention to the air flow arrow when taking the old one out so you don’t get the new one in upside down. (I don’t think he’s going to mess with this though)

Yes every time i change speeds I hear like a click sound or something similar to that

Well I’m sorry if ive upset people, not my intention. I guess I’ll just take it to a shop and pay for them to check it and see what’s wrong and see if i can have it fixed

1 Like

Blower motors don’t click, it should sound like a fan. When set for high speed it will sound a bit like a vacuum cleaner motor. I have the felling the blower motor is kaput, replace it and report back tomorrow before noon.

2 Likes

Or, find out if blower motor is being told to spin by hvac control?