Hard strats when cold

When cold this 1995 auto with new plugs and fule filter has a hard time starting, after starting she runs great, no code coiles at the plugs.

I`ve seen a start fuse thats good.

Where to look next.Thanks for any help.

Larry

It would be easier to advise you if we knew what make and model vehicle, but I can offer a few general comments. Often, hard starts are the result of inadequate fuel pressure at the injectors. The likely suspects are typically weak fuel pump, weak fuel pressure regulator, weak fuel lines and/or bad fuel pump relay. That assumes that your ignition components are good: plugs, coil(s), plug wires/connectors.

EDIT: Sorry Larry, I just spotted the Maxima tag line. My comments apply anyway.

A faulty coolant temperature sensor can cause hard starting.

The next time you go to start the engine cold, turn the ignition switch to the run position so that the dash lights come on for two seconds, and then turn the ignition switch off. Repeat this a half a dozen times and then try starting the engine. If the engine immediately starts up, the problem is with the ant-drainback valve in the fuel pump assembly.

Tester

I have been leaning toword the fule pump,the car runnes so good after start,and warmed up. There must be a fule pressure test i can do. The starting system needs 12 volts to start then drops down after start, is my other thought, but don`t know where to check.
Thanks for you help, Larry