Guns in cars, how common is it and are they loaded?

Think twice about transporting a handgun`into NY State. They do not recognize any other state’ permits.

I a on strike mat a national trucking company when an independent trucker tried to run our picket line. I told our local police who were there observing things that he had a bald tire and no TMT sticker for NY. Whil H as aiting for his license and registration back from the officer who was writing the tickets, The driver threatened to shoot me. I told the cop about it and they searched hi cab and found the gun and told him he was being arrested for felony posesion of a handgun, mad him park his rig near a guardrail, chained and padlocked it and took him away in handcuffs.`

You have to be an idiot to try and go through a Teamster picket line with obvious violation in your truck.``

4 Likes

We have a 16-shooter 9mm auto. 1 in chamber, 15 in magazine.
It is in the driver’s door storage area from where it can be grasped unnoticed with left hand and passed to right. I still shoot better with right hand than left.

I presume you have it to defend against the roving bands of organ harvesters chasing you down when you’re on a speed run at Mach 3? :wink:

Naah. Can out run them.

I am an organ and tissue donor.
I do not use tobacco, so my lungs are like new.
Do not use alcohol, so my liver is like new.
Have never used my brain, so it is like new!

2 Likes