Great demand for the Tesla truck?

I was only being a little facetious with my comment about a hay spike on a Tesla. Many farmers around here buy their trucks sans the bed. Others remove the bed after purchase. It’s replaced with a heavy steel flat bed with a hay spike along with a cattle feeder bin or a diesel fuel storage tank. Along with bags of feed, tools, misc. along with the dog of course. I don’t think the bed is coming off of the Tesla.,

Other reasons for farmers not wanting this truck is that quite often 4WD is a necessity in the mud and muck. Several inches of rain or 4/5 inches of snow turn the red dirt roads into quagmires that even a 4WD truck will not make it through. At times the county even closes them to all traffic.
Also, farmers and ranchers are not going to want to sit and wait and hour or two for charging when they’re at the sale barn with a load of cattle or hauling round hay bales 150 miles home…

Speaking of removing the bed time time I had a 62 ford half ton ford { for lack of a better word } had what I call a unibody where the cab and bed was one piece that you could not remove the bed without cutting torch do you know if any other’s beside ford made one like that ?

?

The Tesla will have AWD as an option just like normal pickups. Standard AWD will be dual-motor, which means it will function like a full-time 4wd. And if you get the tri-motor AWD instead of the dual motor, it’s the equivalent of adding an LSD to the rear “axle.”