Got A Minute? Want To Take A Driving Skills Test?

Click This link:

http://mon…?gt1=33004

How’d you do?

CSA

I guess that I did pretty well.
Do I win the Maybach Landaulet??
;-))

Below is what I copied from the scoring page:

Your results

Most states require a score of 80 or better to get a license.

You scored: 95

How you compare
The average score for MSN Money readers is 81
The average score for your state is 78
The average score for men is 83
The average score for women is 78
Average scores by age
15-24 75
25-34 80
35-54 82
55-64 82
65 and over 80

VDCD, Good Job! Let’s Put It This Way, If I Find Keys To A Maybach Here At My House, The Car Is Your’s!
CSA

1. I’m curious as to which one I missed.

If you click on “Review quiz answers” in the upper right of the blue “Your Results” box, you can see where you messed up.

I scored 95
I got the answer to question 10 wrong.

i got 10 and 14 wrong

You scored: 90
How you compare
The average score for MSN Money readers is 81
The average score for your state is 82
The average score for men is 83
The average score for women is 78

Average scores by age
15-24 75
25-34 80
35-54 82
55-64 82
65 and over 80

Aced it!
Twotone

I got a 95 according to them, but I believe they are wrong. I think I should continue at the same speed if someone passes me. All roads that allow passing around me have at least 2 lanes moving in one direction. I can’t imagine why I should slow down. If I did that every time someone passed me, I’d never even go the speed limit. I wonder if the testmeisters ever drove in a major urban area?

So, I got a 100, and they got the 95. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but I think they’re also talking about two-lane roads, where the passing car goes into the oncoming lane. Slowing downs a little would help in that situation.

“Yes, but I think they’re also talking about two-lane roads…”

If so, the test is flawed. I answered based on my roads, not some roads in rural North Dakota. I’m still right and they aren’t.

OK, but know there are two lanes in all states.

I got a 95, missing the “when changing lanes…” question because I picked the answer that did not include checking the blind spot. If your mirrors are properly adjusted there should be no blind spots that are relevant to this situation.

I also only got the “slow down” one right because I read jt’s post. I live in a very rural state with lots of two lanes and I have always been told to maintain speed because if something happens where the passing car has to abort their passing maneuver, it’s not safe to be slowing down while they’re trying to slow down enough to get back behind you.

With all due respect, this test doesn’t really test my driving skills. It tested my test taking skills.

True that, almost as bad as speeding up to not let them pass

I know that there are two lane roads that allow passing. There just aren’t any unless I drive a half hour or more in a direction I almost never go in. When I am on one of those roads and someone passes me, I continue at the same speed and watch to see if they can get back into the lane before hitting an oncoming car. I will slow to let them back in if needed. But that was not the question asked in the test.

No! I believe that I have already passed the test. When I can’t ride my bike in big city traffic without crashing and burning, that’s when I’ll admit to being a little closer to being incompetent with car driving. Car driving is simple compared to staying alive on a bike.

Hop on the back seat of my bike; I’ll show you how to avoid crashing!

Wha Who?, You Deserve An Honorary 100% !
CSA

I scored 100.