Good book about drivers

The issue may be one of police report versus reporting to the DMV. The police will always write a report about anything they respond to. But they won’t report your accident to the DMV unless it exceeds the threshold:

Which is what I said. They at least write a report. FoDaddy said no report was written - which I’ve never seen or heard of before.

From Second line in your post.

"If police respond to/investigate an accident, the officer will submit a written report to the NH DMV on form DSMV 159, State of New Hampshire Uniform Police Traffic Accident Report.

Obviously that if the police aren’t called to an accident then an accident report won’t be reported.

I got rear ended in my 59 Pontiac in 1969. It was icy and I was stopped at a light at the bottom of a hill. A girl who just got her license that day slid into me. $115 damage but I fixed it myself for $15 and pocketed the rest. That’s when tuition was $475 a semester so $100 helped a lot.

Mike, i,m pointing out the difference in report types that may be responsible for interpretation difference. Thats all.

Secondly, police do not investigate unless damage exceeds threshold or there is personal injury or criminal offense. If they show up to a fender bender, they tell you to settle it.

If police arent called and threshold is exceeded YOU are supposed to go to police station to fill out report. Btdtbts.

They may not investigate, but they WILL write a report ( which is all I ever stated). In every state I know of - if the police are called to an accident they WILL write a report.

If there is a book with 101 annoying things that other drivers do, I would bet that every driver is guilty of doing at least some of them.

1 Like

The only driver that isn’t guilty is the teenager who literally just got handed his license at the dmv

Other than that, yes, every driver’s guilty of some annoying behaviour

I certainly am :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course. As humans no one is perfect.

1 Like

101 things sounds a little high, but I suppose being high is one of the 101, sorry dude, my bad :slight_smile:

Sounds a little low, imo :smirk: