Fuse to stereo power wires?

I need to know what I am looking for in a 90 toyota camry wire colorwise from main fuse box under the hood by the battery to the reciver?

there is no diagram on that page i have been there hundreds of times

It lists the colors very clearly, so I misunderstand your question. Are you looking for a fuse chart?
Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Blue/Yellow
Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Gray
Radio Ground Wire: Brown
Radio Illumination Wire: Green
Radio Dimmer Wire: N/A
Radio Power Antenna Trigger Wire: Black/Red
Radio Amplifier Turn On Trigger Wire: N/A
Front Speakers Size: 3 1/2?
Front Speakers Location: Dash
Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Pink
Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Purple
Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green
Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Blue
Rear Speakers Size: 5 1/4?
Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck
Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Black
Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow
Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Red
Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): White

yeah the reciver has a pull of face plate behind it there is a little red light that is flashing now so I know the power wire to the battery is good i think I have checked all the fuses that are part of that system I am needing to know if I need to replace the ignition power wire I think that controls like accesiories mode like running it with out the car running. i have two fuse areas one under the hood and one by the driver side by the pedals or am i totally looking in the wrong spot?

Why don’t you tell us what exact problem you are having? Does the radio not turn on? Does it light up but no sound? Did you swap the radio out of another car and now it won’t work? What is the problem you are trying to solve? Tell us that, and then we might be able to help a little better.

I bought it at walmart so its brand new i installed the unit it worked for like 15 minutes the suddenly died no fuses I know of where blown and when I pull the face plate off the unit there is a flashing red light and the manual does not explain what the flashing light on the unit means. also the grey wire that goes to accseroies switch to the unit doesnt have a current cause I have checked with current detector… does the red flashing light mean there is an issue with unit?

I can only ask more questions and tell you to make sure the radio has constant power and has switched power,to a very high degree it doesn’t matter where you get them from. My question is did you notice the red light at any time before the radio went dead? If you disconnect the harness totally does the light stop flashing (it better) does the radio smell at all like burnt electrics?

If you cannot locate the wires from the switch that you want start, configuring the radio from other sources of 12V (and make sure that ground is top condition)The goal here would be to verify that the radio is not locked up or damaged.

the light stops when uplugged and no thereciver is fine i just need to know does the power wires need to on a fuse system there is a 10 amp fuse on the unit its self.

The power wires to the radio need to have a fuse also since the wires to the radio need protection also. Any wire suppling power to a device needs to be fuse protected near the power source to prevent damage in case a short to ground or overload is placed across the power circuit.

You may have to return the radio to Walmart. You never know who has tried to install this radio with no success and how they may have wired it. Walmart make most returns look factory fresh before they return them to the shelf. Aftermarket radios have a good track record usually but bad ones do slip through. Flashing red lights usually mean the amp has gone into “protection” mode so the problem will have to be repaired before the light will go out. This happens sometimes when the connections are poor. I hope you used factory connectors and did not cut and splice any wires. You are taking a chance on burning out your vehicle computer if you do. Big bucks to fix that.